Meet and Feed a Zoo Giraffe
- This after-hours VIP program takes you behind the scenes with the Zoo's giraffes to learn how they are cared for and to give you a chance to feed them. This nearly hour-long program takes place outdoors and puts you right at the feet of some of the Earth's tallest creatures.
- Tour Date: Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. (Rain Date: Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.)
- Price: $100.00 each for Society members, $115.00 each for non-members
- Tour Logistics: Please meet at Giraffe Viewing Area #2 before 5:30 p.m. This viewing area is at the bottom of the hill near the North American entrance.
- Tour Regulations: In order to protect our guests, staff, and animals, each tour participant must wear a protective mask during the tour. This tour is limited to eight participants, all of whom will need to wear a mask. Children must be at least six years old to participate in this tour. Children younger than 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that VIP passes do not cover admission fees to enter the North Carolina Zoo. We recommend that buyers who are not Zoo Society members use this form to buy their Zoo admission tickets when they purchase their tour. The Zoo Society staff will ensure that you have admission tickets for the date of your program. These tickets will be emailed to you three weeks before the date of your tour. Your admission ticket will be good only for the date of the tour and for the time printed on your reservation/admission ticket. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will make your reservation for 9:30 a.m. on the date of the tour.
- We encourage everyone to chat with their Zookeeper or Society guides during the tour and to ask questions that will satisfy their curiosity about the Zoo's animal welfare practice, conservation projects in the U.S. and overseas—or anything else they might wonder about!
- ADA Status: This tour is ADA accessible.