A North Carolina Zoo Society Curator Membership may be used in one of two ways:
- To provide free admission to two adults who share a household and to their minor children (younger than 18), or
- To provide free admission to two adults who share the same household and to their minor grandchildren (younger than 18)
Additional benefits are included with the Curator Membership (click here to review all membership benefits). A Curator Member is entitled to bring as many as three guests for free on each visit to the North Carolina Zoo, and also receives a free decorative NC Zoo Society license plate.
Those purchasing a North Carolina Zoo Society Membership online can also choose to:
- purchase "add-ons"—each add-on purchased admits one free guest on every visit
- purchase duplicate membership cards
- make an additional donation to support Zoo conservation programs, renovations or general activities
All, or nearly all, of the cost of a Curator Membership is tax-deductible; the estimated value of this membership is under $16 a year.